Members of Unit 611 that have not signed a membership application to join ALADS nor applied for Reduced-Fee Payer status are paying
100% of union dues and are eligible for most rights, benefits and/or privileges of ALADS membership, except:
- They cannot participate in MOU ratification votes;
- They cannot vote in Board elections;
- They are excluded from certain social/recreational events except Baker-to-Vegas and The ALADS Picnic;
- They are not entitled to personal-legal consultations;
- They are not entitled to criminal representation;
- They are not entitled to discount amusement park tickets;
- They do not receive any form of membership card;
- They are not eligible to receive any form of reimbursement or memento for participating in the California Police and Fire Summer or Winter Games.
ALADS Anthem Blue Cross Health Insurance
The ALADS administered Anthem Blue Cross Health Plan continues to be one of the best plans offered to law enforcement.
Go to My Benefit Choices